Feb. 27
To write. To write. To not write? I really don't have a choice since writing is my bread and butter. There are some days where I would tackle my job with vigor and joy! Look at me! I'm a reporter! No, I'm a journalist! *chuckle*
No, I'm just me. I enjoy my job, I really do. I work with a great team of reporters. My editor-in-chief is an affable man who understands the drama of women, it seems. Which is good for me, since I don't have very much patience for the kind of drama that happens outside the workplace, but somehow, has worked its way into the newsroom.
I'm learning p.a.t.i.e.n.c.e. Whew! That was hard.
I'll be posting stories that appear in the Marianas Variety that deal with the Guam military buildup. I hope you enjoy reading them as well as find them educational.
Biba Guam! Biba Chamorro!
No comments:
Post a Comment