Feb. 25, 2011
After a nine year hiatus from my previous blog, mysticwanderer.blogspot.com, I've decided to begin again. I've named my blog, "I am the Hermit," which was the name of my previous blog. I like the fact that after all these years, I still enjoy being alone, listening to contemporary music or my much loved classical music.
I look back and read what I've written on my old blog and a sense of nostalgia overwhelms me. I did some of my best and original pieces on that old blog! It's still up, so please, visit it to get some insights of what I was thinking and experiencing those many years ago.
I still enjoy sitting at cup and saucer, having a calorie-laden confection, and enjoying the piped-in music.
I hope to share local information about my beautiful island of Guam with you and of course, my own opinions on issues affecting my island. I write poetry, so you'll get a glimpse of passions that I hide from people, but manage to come out in my poetry.
By profession, I am the chief reporter for a local newspaper, the Marianas Variety. I love my job.
Until next time,
Therese
No comments:
Post a Comment